1. I am infinitely blessed
2. Life isn’t always fair, but it’s still good
3. Use your words carefully, they are the most powerful weapon you own.
4. Forgive always— even when they aren’t sorry.
5. You don’t always have to win every argument.
Agree to disagree and move on.
6. Time heals almost everything.
Give it time. Be patient. Trust the process.
7. God only allows His strongest warriors to face the biggest wars.
8. Your flaws are what make you unique.
They are what make you imperfectly perfect — embrace each and every one of them.
9. The only healthy and worthwhile comparison, is the comparison between the person you were yesterday and the person you are today.
10. God may wreck your plans, but man… what He gives you instead is a million times better.
11. See the best in people.
Even when they’ve let you down time & time again. Always choose to believe in the goodness of people.
12. Always always always be kind.
If you see someone falling behind, walk beside them & help guide them. If someone is being ignored, find a way to include them. If someone has been knocked down, be the first one to pick them back up. Always remind people of their worth. Just one small act of kindness could change everything in a big way.
13. Listen to the people who tell you what you don’t want to hear.
These people are the ones that want the best for you. They want to see you succeed. Trust what they have to say.
14. Life is utterly short, so don’t waste a single breath of it.
15. Your mental health is just as serious as your physical health.
So always take time to check-in with yourself & remember that it’s okay to not be okay.
16. Surround yourself with people who care about you.
Not just those who say it, but those who show it.
17. You can be a good person, with a kind heart, & still say no.
It’s not selfish to do what’s best for you.
18. Blessing others is the biggest blessing you’ll ever experience.
19. You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to others.
20. Be someone who makes everybody feel like a somebody
21. The items you own and the amount of money in your bank account don’t matter.
What really matters is your time spent with loved ones, the memories you’ll never forget, the adventures that you want to last forever, the experiences that are once in a lifetime.
22. The numbers on the scale, the reflection in the mirror, the size of your clothing — those things don’t matter.
They aren’t WHO you are. Who you are is more than enough & you are worthy of so much happiness in this lifetime.
23. Share your story.
Your story is unique. Your story matters. And just by sharing yours, you could radically impact somebody else’s.